Friday, September 10, 2010

m + a

the new house is... (how can i describe the new house in a way that will evoke calmness+excitement+enthrallment+brilliance+laughs+snuggles+drinks+cooking+shock+gasp+music+art+happiness+more+more+more all at the same time?)...magic. my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. my eyes are tired from so much fun. my fingers have a constant garlic tinge to them (so much cooking!). needless to say. it's magic.

and you know what else is magic? the flannel scarf i have on today (thanks, karine!), the pumpkin beer i drank last night, the tights i had to wear yesterday.... this autumn crispness really crisps my life up. in a good way. yes, a very good way.

xoxo. all my magic+autumn love.

oh, ps. have i mentioned? this is the view from our new home....


tee hee! <3

4 comments:

Karina said...

For the longest time, I looked at this picture and thought "Hmm where is that??" Too good to be true. Cheers!

Karina said...

P.S. My finger tips have turned into garlic cloves as well!

allison said...

So amazing <3

pennyandwhale said...

we should take this same photo (view from the deck) each month and track the progression of the seasons!