Friday, May 7, 2010

t-minus five.

this week: spelling bees and cinco de mayo barbecues and fiestas and slow dances and kate nash concerts.

next week: CRAVE events and friend's concerts and street fairs.

the week after: relay for life and sister's birthdays.

the next: visits to bellingham visits to darling anne and robert campbell, those newly engaged lovebirds.

and just two little weeks after that: SUMMER.

It doesn't really matter, I'll go where you feel
Hunt for the breeze, get a midnight meal
I point in the windows, you point out the parks
Rip off your sleeves and I'll ditch my socks
 
We'll dance to the songs from the cars as they pass
Weave through the cardboard, smell that trash
Walking around in our summertime clothes,
Nowhere to go while our bodies glow
And we'll greet the dawn in its morning blues
With purple yawn, you'll be sleeping soon
 
And I want to walk around with you

No comments: